Friday, March 16, 2007

Is it fair to play with range balls?

When I first started playing golf and I started losing balls in the course because of my bad golfing I used to save those one or two balls after putting as I was lazy to go back and hit them. But then it suddenly struck me that I am actually stealing these balls and I only pay to hit them and not take them home. I also felt embarrassed when I was on the golf course playing with some strangers and I was the only person on the green with a range ball . It kind of felt cheap . When you can get a ball for 50 cents or less why play range balls ?

I also noticed that when you have range balls you feel like trying more than one shot and a practise shot and what not which completely take away the fun that day . This is one of the reasons I think we play better with strangers than our buddies cause we are not playing seriously and golf being such a sensitive game mentally it can screw up that whole round of golf for yourself and your buddies .

Comments ?Backlash ?Kathleen you B@#@#$@ write something stimulating !

1 comment:

Geek Golfer said...

his from a person who provenly lacks courtesy :-)