Monday, February 19, 2007

The Bridges--Another great course

Whew....Iam still sweating after playing 17 holes of The Bridges 142 slope rating . But I loved the challenge enjoyed the beauty and relished the good shots .

http://www.thebridgesgolf.com/

On my first tee shot I met a Gora and his son who looked like spoiled rich brats . I was minding my own business and waiting for them to complete and he asked me to join them . Gora looked very "kadoos" individual . I saw both of them take atleast 3 shots on this tough first hole and after my first miscue they just started walking towards their cart. Gora also told me "why are you torturing yourself on this course " and I replied with vengence " For the same reason you are here " . Gora and his son continued to suck and I started hitting a lil better shots which is when they just skipped a hole and ran past ahead of me .

So it was Me Myself and the bridges . I lost 5 balls and hit 7 penalties on my tee shots which is my main weakness. Otherwise I was right on target .I had 50% greens on regulations,good short game and score only 17 putts in the front nine. Ulitmately with all the penalties I scored 94 after 17 holes while it was almost pitch dark and I decided to come out as I thought it was pointless to hit in the dark.

I love it and I plan to take Wanderer and Geek and 2 dozen balls (not range balls) sometime in near future

No comments: