Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fremont Park ---Litmus test

I have never left this course happy . Today I played alongside Geek Golfer who was very consistent with his iron shots . I got one birdie and couple of pars but then the rest of them were disaster . I lost 5 balls in the hazard and all of them were Tee shots. Fortunately I have a good short game and putting else it could be demoralizing.

For me I think the ultimate litmus test is not to lose any balls and maybe score a couple pf 30s . A pure litmus test for golf basics....ie alignment .

1 comment:

Geek Golfer said...

This course I believe is an ideal playground to get the "accuracy" part of one's game well oiled. Also, I think playing the conservative "work the course" approach yields better dividends ... some day we will conquer it :-)
Today, I did get a score of 43 - and as you know I have NEVER broke 50 on this course before (or on any course for that matter :-) )